My rabbit chewed the cord to my space heater, and I have no idea how he is still alive because the space heater was plugged in and running when he chewed it.
He is a special rabbit that is for sure. He is my baby, and thankfully, I was able to house train him. I let him roam the house all day for the most part. The only thing is that he likes to chew cords. I normally close the door to my bedroom where my space heater is, although I forgot to the afternoon that he chewed the cord. It was certainly my fault, although I was a little upset with him at the time for chewing the cord to my space heater. It was an older area space heater anyways. It was really time for me to get a new space heater, but the fact that he chewed the cord and made the decision for me was not fun, and knowing me though, I really needed him to chew the cord to the space heater in order for me to get a new a one, but just because I knew that I needed a new space heater does not mean that I would have ever gone out and bought a one if it wasn’t for my rabbit. I couldn’t stay mad at him for long because he is so cute, and it was my fault in the first place. I plan to go heater shopping tomorrow after work. Hopefully, I can find a good deal on a space heater for my bedroom. I need a space heater in my bedroom because I don’t have any Heating and Air Conditioning vents running to it.