My rabbit damaged my space heater

My rabbit chewed the cord to my space heater. I have no clue how he is still alive because the heater was plugged in and running when he chewed it, he is a special rabbit that is for sure. He is my baby, and thankfully, I was able to house train him. I let him roam the house all day for the most part. The only thing is that he loves to chew cords. I normally close the door to my guest room where my space heater is, but I forgot to the morning that he chewed the cord. It was really my fault, but I was a little upset with him at the time for chewing the cord to my space heater. It was an older space heater anyways. It was really time for me to get a new space heater, but the fact that he chewed the cord and made the decision for me was not fun. Knowing myself though, I really needed him to chew the cord to the heating system in order for me to actually get a new one! Just because I knew that I needed a new heating system does not mean that I would have ever gone out and purchased one if it wasn’t for my rabbit. I couldn’t stay mad at him for long because he is so cute, and it was my fault in the first place. I plan to go space heater shopping tomorrow after work. Hopefully, I can find a wonderful deal on a new heating system for my guest room. I need a heating system in my guest room because I don’t have any Heating and Air Conditioning vents running to it.

Geo heat pump