My rabbit chewed the cord to my space heater

My rabbit chewed the cord to my space heater. I have no idea how he is still alive because the space heater was plugged in and running when he chewed it. He is a special rabbit that is for sure. He is my baby, and thankfully, I was able to house train him. I let him roam the house all day for the most part. The only thing is that he likes to chew cords. I normally close the door to my bedroom where my space heater is, but I forgot to the day that he chewed the cord. It was definitely my fault, but I was a little upset with him at the time for chewing the cord to my space heater. It was an older space heater anyways. It was probably time for me to get a new space heater, but the fact that he chewed the cord and made the decision for me was not fun. Knowing myself though, I probably needed him to chew the cord to the heater in order for me to actually get a new one. Just because I knew that I needed a new heater does not mean that I would have ever gone out and bought one if it wasn’t for my rabbit. I couldn’t stay mad at him for long because he is so cute, and it was my fault in the first place. I plan to go heater shopping tomorrow after work. Hopefully, I can find a good deal on a new heater for my bedroom. I need a heater in my bedroom because I don’t have any HVAC vents running to it.

Live link